Monday, October 17, 2011

Music Monday- Yelawolf

Yelawolf.

Yelawolf is a rapper out of Alabama that is currently signed to shady records, and released his first album " Trunk Muzik 0-60" in 2010. The first song that I ever heard by Yelawolf was "Daddy's Lambo." This song is produced by Drama Beats that is Rob Dyrdek's cousin from Fantasy Factory, and that's how I first heard of this song.
On Saturday October 16th I went to a Yelawolf and it was the greatest concert that I have ever been to. Yelawolf's stage presence is amazing. The coolest thing to me about the concert besides the mosh pit's, fights, and when Yelawolf was chugging and pouring Jack Daniels on the ground, was when he would just look into the crowd and smile like he was so happy to be rapping as his career. These are the pictures that I got of the night.
 
Yelawolf is on the "Hard White Tour" right now. This is a link where you can see all of Yelawolf's tour dates. http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-news/yelawolf-announces-hard-white-tour-dates/
Here are some more Yelawolf songs to jam to this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment