Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pharrell: Places And Spaces I've Been

This is a book that is like an autobiography about Pharrell Williams but is a bit different because it has lots of photo's, and conversations between Pharrell and his peers such as Nigo, Kanye West, and Jay-Z. He calls it a "coffee table style book." 'Pharrell: Places And Spaces I've Been' is to be released on October 16th, and will retail for $55. There will be various color options of the front cover, and also there will be a limited edition version that will retail for $250 that has extras in it that has not been explained yet.
I will be anticipating this release although I am not much of a reader. Pharrell is a very big inspiration to me like I'm sure he probably is to a lot of other aspiring rappers, or even other artist's that are extremely well known. So I would find it interesting to read what he had to put into this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment